Well 2020 has already proved a little difficult to plan things with a month of storms in February and now Corvid-19 but here goes:

Hali-Con is now scheduled to go ahead on Saturday 4th July. A decision as to whether this is still feasible will be made at the end of May. At this point, rather than trying to rearrange for a 3rd time we will refund all customers/traders...

 

However, if we get a green light, we have the MOST FUN EVER planned for you with a full funfair outside, inside we've got so much going on!

 

We have stopped ticket sales for now until we can confirm the date is definitely going ahead. Tickets not posted out will also go out at this point so we don't incur postage costs, and neither do you do to return them. 

Finally, we'd like to thank the NHS, all those still working keeping us safe and fed - you are all amazing! 

© 2017 Designed By Red-Cape Solutions - Find our GDPR Privacy Policy & T&C's right here ->

  • Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Twitter page
  • YouTube Classic